Join LiGalli's team
Meaningful work. Remarkable staff.
LiGalli is combining breakthrough technology, a passion for health, and a team of fearless innovators to transform women’s health care.
There is a unique opportunity to join LiGalli. LiGalli is on the eve of a major breakthrough, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
• A FemTech company
• Highly innovative
• Patented technology
• Portfolio of products in development, the first one is close to market
• Highly experienced and ambitious team
• A fully-established eco-system of development partners
• Looking for (pharmaceutical) partners to facilitate the market launch
LiGalli’s mission is to significantly enhance the quality of life and care of women by empowering patients and health care professionals with intelligent drug delivery & diagnostics.
LiGalli’s vision is to develop an unique platform in the field of smart therapies with a market launch in 2024, that has the potential to revolutionize the way women are being treated, monitored and diagnosed.
LiGalli’s strategy is to exploit together with partners the intersection of drug delivery, diagnostics, and digital technology with the MedRing as a Platform for a broad range of applications for women all over the world, starting with MedRing oxybutynin as first product for overactive bladder as a first indication.
The Business Development Manager assimilates all aspects of LiGalli’s lead compound oxybutynin for the indications overactive bladder and hot flushes. She/he develops a business case, necessary documentation, presentation, & pitches, and enters both market environments with the LiGalli MedRing as a Platform proposition.
The focus is on attracting attention of the relevant players in the market, with the ultimate goal to negotiate a partnership/license deal with (pharmaceutical) partners to facilitate the market launch for LiGalli’s products.
• Evaluation of market attractivity of oxybutynin for both indications
• Competitive analysis of oxy markets and players
• Writing the business case for both oxybutynin indications
• Preparation of relevant communication tools to “open doors” in companies
• Entering the pharmaceutical oxy market as a new player
• Engagement (pitch, present, publish) with these players in the market
• Preparation and negotiation of a partner deal proposal
• International experience
• Commercial focus, negotiator and dealmaker
• Partnership management skills
• Exposure in pharmaceutical/medical world is preferred
• English/American background is preferred
• Proven Business-to-Business successes, preferably in pharma
• Academic level/MBA
• Proactive and results driven
• Analytical, motivating, solution-oriented, and equipped with good organizational skills
• Extrovert with perfect presentation & communication skills
• Market orientation & drive, eager to take on new challenges
• Ambitious and smart, both IQ and EQ
• Team player and inclusive, willing to share successes and setbacks
• Fluent in English, working knowledge of German and/or French is preferred
The Business Development Manager directly reports to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who is proud to be part of highly innovative company with a unique product that revolutionizes drug delivery and diagnostics for women. The ideal candidate is female, aged between 35 and 40. She/he has demonstrable experience in Business Development and has successful partnership deals & management in their resume. International and pharmaceutical exposure, combination of R&D and M&S background as a consultant and analyst in pharmaceutical/Medtech business
WHAT WE OFFER
• One-year contract, possibility to extend (with equity option)
• Market conform remuneration
• October 2020, 3-4 days minimum